Sunday, September 23, 2012

Song of the week: Nightwish-Storytime and Kamelot-Karma

It's funny how people think that it's weird that I like Symphonic Metal (I actually love it!!), they say I don't "look" like I would like that kind of music (or any rock genre)  and that I instead seem the kind of person that would rather listen soft mainstream music. They are so wrong lol ...

For this week I chose two songs to featured in my song of the week :D

Nightwish - Storytime




Tuomas Holopainen said that Storytime "is a single that pretty well represents the whole album (Imaginaerum) "

He also said about the song "How would it feel to take a midnight flight with a snowman through the most wondrous landscapes, like in the classic animated Yuletide film? The meaning of our very existence is created though stories, tales and imagination. They are at the very core of humanity."

I honestly can say that "Imaginaerum"  is my favorite album from them! It really is all I want in an album! I can't listen to it without skipping a song! Storytime is such an amazing song! Give it a try!


Kamelot - Karma




Karma is my favorite song of Kamelot and the new singer is great live!! :D

This song is mystic and it makes me go to another world! and as I said before that's what I look in music! *sighs*

I can't wait to see Nightwish and Kamelot  this Saturday Sept. 29th @ The Complex Salt Lake City!!! I'm so excited!! It'll be epic!!

See you next week with another song of the week! Oh and check last week's song here!! :D

T.

6 comments:

  1. It's me again aubzie :)

    anyway... if you're weird... then I am too LOLLLL I love them symphonic metal!

    btw, I'm hosting my first giveaway and thought you might be interested? Enter here to win some cute stripes & gingnam fabric tapes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay I'm not alone in this! :D
    Oh a giveaway! Sounds fun! I'll check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from France
    I am very happy to welcome you!
    Your blog has been accepted in USA and Bolivia a minute!
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory"
    Following our blog will gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Invite your friends to join us in the "directory"!
    The creation of this new blog "directory" allows a rapprochement between different countries, a knowledge of different cultures and a sharing of different traditions, passions, fashion, paintings, crafts, cooking,
    photography and poetry. So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world.
    The more people will join, the more opportunities everyone will have. And yes, I confess, I need people to know this blog!
    You are in some way the Ambassador of this blog in your Country.
    This is not a personal blog, I created it for all to enjoy.
    SO, you also have to make it known to your contacts and friends in your blog domain: the success of this blog depends on all Participants.
    So, during your next comments with your friends, ask them to come in the 'Directory' by writing in your comments:
    *** I am in the directory come join me! http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/ ***
    You want this directory to become more important? Help me to make it grow up!
    Your blog is in the list USA and Bolivia and I hope this list will grow very quickly
    Regards
    Chris
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/07/12/12071211040212502810092867.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/19/120319072128505749603643.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/24/1203240217091250289621842.png
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28/120328020518505749640557.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/26/1203260602581250289633006.gif

    If you want me to know the blog of your friends, send me their urls which allows a special badge in the list of your country
    I see that you know many people in your country, you can try to get them in the directory?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, welcome to blogging world. I'm your new follower, Positive Fountain, that's me. Hope you can also follow me back, thank you.

    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great albums and great songs. I love symphonic metal too as well as folk metal of Norway and Finland. Also adore British trash and death metal too. Love your blog and the songs you review. So glad to be following :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice! It's great to knnw more people with the same taste in music :D
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete