Saturday, February 23, 2013

Revlon Nail Polishes at Ross

As you may know I love bargain shopping! So finding these guys was great for my wallet :) I think these colors are so beautiful for spring! I'm so excited to paint my nails with these ones!!



Revlon Nail Polishes at Ross
Temptress, Lilac Pastelle, Sunshine Sparkle, Gold Coin
 
 
 
Revlon Nail polishes usually cost around $4.50 - $5 each one but I got this box containing these four beautiful polishes for only $6.99!!! Isn't that great? :D
 
So next time you go to Ross make sure to check the beauty aisle for great deals, I'm sure I will :D
 
Love,
 
T.


11 comments:

  1. You're right, they really are nice colours for Spring and a good price too.
    LOL, you would not think Bridge was so cute after a few weeks of being kept awake with her snoring :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love bargains :)
      I would love Rusty to snore a little bit hehe I really think it'sso cute!

      Delete
  2. Ooh great deal! Love the polishes you picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Deal and Lovely Colors..

    http://lovelybusybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great find! They all look perfect for spring. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That a beautiful collection my dear.
    I am so sorry but I am not getting enough time to drop by your lovely blog. Have so many MBA interviews coming my way so really tensed with all the prep. :) Once I get through I would be here more often my friend. Take care !! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      Don't worry I don't have too much time either and I feel bad because ouf that! I hope you are doing great my friend!! :)

      Delete
  6. Silver Gold Bull is the most trusted precious metals dealer. They will provide you with bargain, up-to-minute prices and they will ensure your precious metals arrives to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete