Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sally Hansen in I Pink I Can

Hello World

I love to wear bright happy nail polish colors in these warmer seasons!



Sally Hansen I Pink I Can 510
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in I Pink I Can
 
 
Here is the nail polish swatch! The color is more neon than I wanted/expected it to be but it is still a nice color.
I love Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure applicators <3 wide and easy to apply.
 
I got this one at Ross, I think you can find nail polishes way cheaper there. I only paid 2.50 instead of the regular price :) So go to Ross and get your Sally Hansen Nail polish there ;) ... It's always nice for me to find a cheap nail polish it makes me feel not so guilty XD
 
Do you want to see some other swatches? click here for more!!
 
Have a nice pinky day!
 
T.

7 comments: