Tuesday, August 5, 2014

CLEAR: Strong Lenghts

Hello world

Another month another Shampoo & Conditioner Review :D I bought them because I had some coupons lol you should know by now how much I love to save money haha.

I got CLEAR Scalp & Hair Therapy: Strong Lengths because my nair is really long (it reaches my waist :D)



CLEAR Scalp & Hair Therapy: Strong Lengths
CLEAR Scalp & Hair Therapy: Strong Lengths

It claims:
  • Helps restore scalp's natural moisture balance.
  • Leaves hair strong and beautiful from root to tip.
 My thoughts about it:
  • It smells delicious
  • Shampoo works pretty nice
  • Conditioner is not good in my opinion, it is not rich enough, in order to make it work I have to mix it with my other condinioner ( Organix Macadamia Oil Conditioner click here for the review! )
Organix Macadamia Oil Conditioner
Organix Macadamia Oil Conditioner
  • Leaves residue, but I honestly think that happens with almost all hair products.

Will I buy it again?

No, It was ok to try it but I wasn't impressed at all, the only good thing I found is that it smell good, that's all unfortunately.

Have you tried it? what are your thoughts about it? Should I try the other CLEAR systems?

Have a great day!

T.




No comments:

Post a Comment